Instructions for the payment of the Registration Fee:
- Registration fee payment method:
The bank account detail is given below for the payment of the registration fee (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS)
Account Name: IEEE COMSOC STUDENT BRANCH CHAPTER
Bank Name: Dhanlaxmi Bank
Account Number: 025800100119377
Bank IFSC Code: DLXB0000258
Branch Name: Kasavanahalli Branch
Please make sure that the corresponding paper ID appears in the description of the transaction number or reference number.
- Click the below-given link to fill out the Registration form for VLSI SATA 2022:
Corresponding authors are strictly advised to upload a copy of the receipt/bill or payment proof with the banking payment reference number while filling out the registration form.
Instructions for the submission of the Camera-Ready Paper:
- Complete the registration fee payment and fill out the registration form (Follow the instructions given above).
- Camera-ready manuscript should be prepared by paying attention to the comments of the reviewers.
- Before creating IEEE PDF eXpress
Add the copyright notice to the LEFT bottom of the first page of your source document:
Choose from the following options:
- a) For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
b) For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-7095-7/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
c)For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-7095-7/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
d) For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-7095-7/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
If necessary, contact N Neelima at [email protected] for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Generate the IEEE PDF eXpress using the camera-ready manuscript (Follow the instructions given below).
5. Upload the following files in the link “Create Camera Ready Submission” present in the author console of the CMT Microsoft Portal.
- Revised manuscript (highlighting the changes made as per the reviewer’s comments).
- Final camera-ready manuscript.
- Downloaded PDF file from the IEEE PDF eXpress.
6. Use the link “Submit IEEE Copyright Form” present in the author console of the CMT Microsoft Portal to submit the IEEE copyright form. Read and follow the instructions given in the link to fill out the IEEE copyright form.
Instructions for the IEEE PDF eXpress generation:
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Steps for IEEE PDF generation:
- Create your manuscript(s)
- Proofread and check the layout of the manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress.)
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account on the site: ieee-pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
a) Select the New Users
b) Enter the following:
- 54927X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- A password
c) Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
VLSI SATA 2022 Conference Record ID: 54927X.
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support. Please approve your pdf file after converting.
- If the submitted file fails the PDF check:
Submit your source file for conversion by clicking Try Again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion, [or] Read the PDF Check report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions, [or] “Request Technical Help” through your account.
- If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDF eXpress-Plus-converted PDF:
Resubmit your source file with corrections (Try Again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion), [or] Submit the PDF by clicking Try Again, then Submit PDF for Checking, [or] “Request a Manual Conversion” through your account.
- If all fine, download your pdf file from the IEEE pdf eXpress site to get IEEE PDF eXpress file.